Wednesday, December 24, 2008

All Together Again


After many stops and stalls, Elder Ross arrived at the airport at 10:20 pm. The family had its own struggles traveling the snowy roads to the airport, at one point sliding off the road into a snowbank. Thanks to a couple of good Samaritians, we were able to get pulled out and own our way.


Here we are together!


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm a little late in commenting, but just wanted to welcome Ross home. Hooray! That picture is great. Also, thanks for your Christmas card- I loved catching up with all of your kids. (I had great plans of getting cards out this year, and what do you know, never got around to it...Next year, next year...)

Anyway, hope you're all doing well and I'm sure you are LOVING having the whole family together (at least for a little while, anyway).

Ali said...

Can't wait for continued Loveland updates on LoveOregon. The saga continues...?