JJ turns 11 this week and its hard for me to believe. He is growing fast, and trying to grow faster. The photos are from his state project. He chose Texas and worked hard on his report and display. It was exciting to see how self-propelled he was in this project.
I love his freckled face. (He lets me call him "Freckles" but gets a bit irritated when his younger sister tries it.)
He dressed as Sam Houston to talk about his state. As his activity, he put a steer head on the plastic stand and had people try and rope it. (I may be biased but I thought his activity was one of the most interesting!)
He also had samples of chips and salsa.
He is really a fun kid and a hard worker. He just earned his Arrow of Light and can't wait to meet with the Boy Scouts. I wonder what his Eagle project will be. Maybe we can get away from painting extremely large buildings this time!
1 comment:
Great state! It's fun to read how your family is doing!
Post a Comment