This morning I had to get our tire fixed before heading off to explore. I took EJ with me. She had a cat on her jacket, so I asked the cat's name.
She said, "Nuns."
"Nuns? Is that her name?" (Having my firstborn come up with "Boo-ton" as the name for his Snoopy years ago, Nuns seemed reasonable.)
EJ said, "Hers name's not Nuns."
"Oh, what is it?"
"It doesn't have nones name."
Now I understand.
The Gilbert House in Salem

Sitting in a giant chair -

The Gilbert House is a children's museum in Salem, Oregon. Its a favorite place for our family to explore and take visitors.

The creativity room is a favorite, especially for W. The kids can take various recyling projects and creat all sorts of projects. With a plastic lid, glue stick and yarn, ER called her project "Waterfall."

In the water room, the four kids connect pipes to make water flow where they want.

Z, W and WR working on their creations.

The kids danced in a room to create these wild images on the wall.

The girls are practicing their Chinese lettering. Their interest here didn't last long.
No comments:
Post a Comment